Welcome to our Summer Camp page! We are excited to have your child with us this summer break. Below you’ll learn how to choose summer camps for your child and information on how to reserve their spot.
Note for preschool parents: If your child is already enrolled in full time care downstairs with Mrs. Stephanie, Mrs. Carla or Miss Taylor there is no need to enroll in the half day preschool camps unless your child is withdrawing during the summer months but perhaps would come back to take part in camps.
- Is your child currently enrolled at Hillside in any of our programs? Example: Does your child attend Mrs. Yo’s Pre-K? *or* Does your child attend our Before and After Care program? No registration form or fee is needed.
- For ALL other families you MUST FIRST submit the online registration form and fee prior to following these links and enrolling in camps. Please do not enroll without this important step. Find the online registration form HERE. This applies even if you’ve attended summer camps here at Hillside in the past, or even if your child is an alumni.
Note: PAYMENT OPTIONS: After completing the enrollment step and choosing ‘SUBMIT’ your child is considered enrolled. At that time a new Paypal window will open to you and you will have the option of paying at time of enrollment. If you are unable to pay at time of enrollment, you must pay prior to the 1st of the month of the camp that your child will be attending. You may pay via cash or check or credit card at the front office. Hillside families can pay via RenWeb using their family Parents Web account.
We have camps that are 2.5 hours and we have camps that run all day. Please read the description so you enroll your child in the appropriate camp. Preschool has 1 option, and that is our part time preschool camps. Your student’s grade level is determined by the grade they have fully completed this year.
- To choose a HALF DAY 9:30am-noon PRESCHOOL camp….Go HERE.
- To choose a HALF DAY 9am-noon ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL camp….
Are you looking for more than just a half day camp for your K-8th grader? Then, the camp choices below are for you. We have school hour camps as well as all day 7am-6pm camps for working families. See below.
Note: Preschool children are not able to enroll in Full Week, Extended Day or LIT camps. These camps are only for children that have COMPLETED a minimum of 1 year of kindergarten.
- To choose our elementary and middle school FULL WEEK camp 9am-3:30pm camps…Go HERE.
- To choose our elementary middle school EXTENDED DAY camp 7am-6pm camps…Go HERE.
- To choose our middle school LIT (leaders in training) camp…Go HERE.